The Cosmopolite
Thursday, January 12, 2006
  The air smells sweet...
Ah... the air smells sweet... the music sounds good... everythings suddenly seems better!!! The news is in... the hotels have been booked... the flights are reserved... 15 days in Australia...

Ok, returning to some coherence - for the uninitiated, I am getting married on 22nd January 2006, which is on next Sunday (Thanks in advance). After the wedding, on the 25th of January, I am leaving for my honeymoon to Australia. And I have just received word that the hotels, flights etc for my trip are booked and that my visas are here. I have also managed to grab some peeks at the online photo galleries of some of the hotels and they look wunderfullll!!! And all this makes me wanna sing... (run!!)

I have not been happy in life for quite some time, with Chennai and equity research depressing the hell outta me!! And this has come like a whiff of fresh air, scented with jasmines and roses!
 
Comments:
My hearty congratulations to you and, to the lady, deepest sympathies...!:)

Jokes apart, bon voyage pal in the new random walk in your life...

Dada.
 
Congratulations and have a nice time.
 
Thanks Zakmiyan... hope everything is going well with you.
 
Seems u got it all figured out amigo..good for u

The Grim Reaper
 
Hey Tushy baby.. Congrats!! Hope to see you at the wedding. We will try not to crack any stupid jokes in-front of everyone on the big day (right dada!?).
 
Cheers!
Grab the mood upswing and sing-along!
 
Congratulations, and have a great holiday in Oz.

Two days away, so I'm sure you're in the middle of hectic preparations, and that final, long-awaited bachelor party!
 
Oye, Hope you are havuing fun right now in Australia.Just wanted to drop a line to ask you just what the bloody hell you meant by the last paragraph of the last entry. I can understand equity research being depressing, but you dare not cast any aspersions on the great city. Hail C-11.
 
I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Random views on everything, true to its name

ARCHIVES
October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / April 2007 / May 2007 / October 2007 / March 2008 / December 2008 /


Powered by Blogger